BERLIN (Reuters) – Hundreds of German Jews and Muslims held a joint rally in Berlin on Sunday demanding that their “freedom of religion” be respected, in a rare show of unity to protest against a court order that banned ritual circumcisions.
- High voter turnout in Hong Kong polls after 10-day protest
- Mali Islamists say army killing of preachers declaration of war
- France’s Hollande vows to revive economy in 2 years
- For India’s new finance minister, there is no time to waste
- Mexican opposition leader Lopez Obrador leaves coalition